Dinner Theater at Grace 2019
- What is this about? Our theater production explores the question “Where was God?” in times of tragedy. We will be presenting two different stories of people who found meaningful answers after a period of great suffering.
- Where is this held? At 60 Greenway Terrace in Forest Hills, just two blocks from the corner of 71st Ave / Continental and Austin Street
- Who is hosting this? Grace Baptist Church of Forest Hills, nycgrace.org.
- Can anyone else come? Anyone can register online. Space is limited so you will have to have a registration to have a spot.
- What will be served? We will enjoy lasagna, or pasta a salad and dessert.
- How much do I pay? Everything is free, though we will accept donations at the performance.